A very bite, but rare representative of the Hamster family is the Campbell Hamster.
As the name implies, the name is given in honor of their "discoverer," a member of the British consular group, William Campbell. It was he who, in 1904, brought to England rodents found on the Russian-Chinese border. Later it was found that such small animals live on the sandy and steppe expanses of Mongolia, China, Kazakhstan, as well as in Buryatia, Tuva and the Trans-Baikal Territory (Russia).
Initially, scientists considered these hamsters a variety of Dzungarian, based on their equal size (length up to 5 cm, weight about 70 grams and a tail of 1.5 cm) and a very similar color. But after more thorough research, significant differences were found that allowed Campbell's hamsters to stand out as an independent breed:
• smaller ears;
• absence of a typical dark spot on the crown of the jungarik;
• gray, not white tummy;
• a more distinct and very narrow dark strip running along the ridge;
• such hamsters are not inherent to change color depending on changing climatic conditions.
In addition, distinctive character traits were revealed:
• Aggressive behavior in relation to brethren, if several individuals live in one cage, therefore, the content of such hamsters is permissible only alone. If it is not possible to provide the Campbell with a separate living space, then you need to follow them day and night to avoid bloody fights.
• The duration of taming, during which the owner can be bitten many times.
In all other respects, the rules of care are quite standard:
• a cage for singles choose a size of 30x40 cm;
• the floor can be covered either with ordinary sawdust or granular; the main thing is that they are regularly replaced;
• a house, a feeding trough and a drinking bowl should be equipped;
• for entertainment, it is necessary to install a drum wheel;
• feeding is carried out twice a day - in the morning and at night;
• vegetables (except cabbage), fruits, berries, cereals and special feed mixtures are necessarily included in the diet; banned are nuts, oily products (it is desirable to exclude sunflower seeds), a variety of sweets;
• if the pets feel that they are being cared for, have no neighbors in the cage, are always in the spotlight, it is quite possible to achieve a positive result and keep in their house not a “savage”, but a good manual rodent.
But it is worth noting that the breeding of such hamsters is currently considered a noble cause, because their livestock is constantly decreasing, and gradually they become the brink of extinction. The best online casinos for real money are casinocasino.online The casinos are played for money and you don't have to trust the money.